REGULATIONS OF ONLINE TICKET SALES AT "HYDROPOLIS"
§ 1 General provisions
- These regulations (hereinafter referred to as "Regulations") concern online sales of admission tickets for "Hydropolis" (hereinafter referred to as "Hydropolis"), managed by MPWiK Wrocław Spółka Akcyjna, entered into the National Court Register for Wrocław-Fabryczna district, 6th Economic-Register Division, under KRS No. 0000391028, with share capital of 469,294,650 PLN, Tax Identification Number (NIP) 896-000-02-56.
- Purchase of admission tickets for Hydropolis is possible with the use of the "BUY A TICKET" tab on the online service www.bilety.hydropolis.pl, conditional upon the Regulations being accepted.
- Online sales of admission tickets for Hydropolis applies to organised groups and individual visitors.
- Ticket prices are given in Polish zlotys and include VAT. A detailed price list is available on the web page www.bilety.hydropolis.pl and at Hydropolis ticket office.
- Transactions made with a credit card and an electronic wire transfer are handled by the payment operator Dotpay.pl, managed by Dotpay Spółka Akcyjna, seated in Kraków, in Wielicka street 72, 30-552 Kraków, Tax Identification Number (NIP) 6342661860, National Business Registry Number (REGON) 240770255, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs in the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Kraków, 11th Economic Division of the National Court Register under KRS 0000296790.
- The service of online payment for tickets is delivered free of charge.
- In order to purchase tickets referred to in the Regulations, the buyer must have access to technical infrastructure and a computer system enabling the use of Internet resources, an e-mail service as well as a browser of Internet resources making it possible to view web pages. It is recommended to apply the most up-to-date version of one of the following browsers, with the "cookies" option (cookie file support), Java Script and SSL turned on: Microsoft Internet Explorer, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, or Google Chrome.
§ 2 Online ticket purchase
- Each online purchase requires payment to be made as a transaction performed through Dotpay.pl, in the amount of the full value of the buyer's tickets.
- When purchasing tickets online, the buyer must select the type of ticket as well as the day and time of their visit to Hydropolis. Subsequently, the following required data must be typed in the form: the buyer's first name and surname or the full name of their institution, e-mail address, as well as the type and number of tickets in the available price categories.
- According to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended) a person entering their data into the form concedes to have their personal data processed by Hydropolis exclusively for the purpose of ticket reservation and sales.
- In order to receive an invoice, the buyer must tick the "Invoice" box in the reservation system and provide all data required to issue it, i.e. the full name of their institution, address and Tax Identification Number (NIP). After the payment is made, the invoice will be sent by e-mail.
- Invoices for admission to Hydropolis are issued within 14 days of the day of the buyer's request.
- Payments must be made within 30 minutes from reservation with the use of the available electronic payment system. Before making the payment, the buyer must verify on the online reservation page whether the system supports the bank where the payment transaction will be performed or make the payment with a bank card.
- In the event the payment is not made within the time specified in sec. 5, the reservation will be cancelled.
- After the payment is made, the reservation's status becomes confirmed.
- The buyer will receive their proof of purchase in an e-mail sent to the address provided by them in the reservation system.
- Tickets which have been already paid for may be fully returned up to 7 days before the planned visit. In order to ensure this, the buyer must send a request for the return to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, providing all necessary data.
- The return will be performed within 7 days to the bank account used to make the payment for the tickets.
§ 3 Claims
- Claims are made by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
- Claims concern delivery of an online sales service incompliant with the terms and conditions stipulated in the Regulations.
- The following cannot constitute grounds for a claim: pointing to circumstances related to incorrect operation of an Internet browser or telecommunication connections, pointing to circumstances related to the operation of banks or clearing institutions used by the buyer; other circumstances related to the operation of parties whose actions are beyond the responsibility of Hydropolis.
- A claim should be submitted within 30 days of the day of the occurrence constituting the object thereof. A claim submitted after the stipulated time is left for investigation, of which the buyer is immediately informed.
- Claims are investigated within 30 days of the submission date.
- In the event a claim cannot be processed within the time stipulated in sec. 5, the buyer will be informed of the circumstance and the reason for extending the time will be provided, along with expected time of reply.
- The reply to a claim should state whether the claim has been considered favourably or not. In the event a claim is not considered favourably, a justification of the decision will be provided.
§ 4 Final provisions
- In justified cases, Hydropolis reserves the right to change already made reservations. Buyers whose reservations have been changed are entitled to a change of the date or return of the payment for the tickets.
- Hydropolis reserves the right to verify the documents provided by visitors to purchase concessionary tickets prior to their entry to the exhibition (e.g. student cards, Urbancard, etc.). In the event a visitor is not entitled to a concessionary ticket, Hydropolis staff have the right to prevent such a person from entering the facility.
- Hydropolis reserves the right to temporarily suspend the online sales service to enable maintenance works.
- Hydropolis reserves the right to change these regulations. The public will be provided with information on the changed regulations on the webpage www.bilety.hydropolis.pl.
- The Regulations enter into force on November 30 2015.