1.a.1.a.i.1. The website bilety.hydropolis.pl does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
1.a.1.a.i.2. Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of the website User bilety.hydropolis.pl and are intended to use the website.
1.a.1.a.i.3. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, time of their storage on the end device and a unique number.
1.a.1.a.i.4. Cookie files are used for the following purposes:
1) adjusting the content of the bilety.hydropolis.pl website to the User's preferences and optimising the use of the website; in particular, these files allow for recognising the website User's device and displaying the website appropriately, adjusted to his/her individual needs;
2) creating statistics that help to understand how users use the website, which allows to improve their structure and content;
1.a.1.a.i.5. As part of the bilety.hydropolis.pl two major type of cookie files are used:
1) Session cookies are temporary files, which are stored in the User's end device until leaving the website or turning of the programme (web browser).
2) Persistent cookies are stored in the User's end device by the time defined in the cookies file parameters or until they are removed by the User.
1.a.1.a.i.6. As part of the bilety.hydropolis.pl two major type of cookie files are used:
1) "necessary" cookies enabling the use of services available on the website;
2) cookies for security purposes, e.g. used to detect misuse of authentication within a website;
3) "performance" cookies enabling the collection of information on how to use the website to improve its performance;
4) "functional" cookies, enabling the user to "remember" the settings selected by the user and personalise the user interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the user comes from, font size, appearance of the website, etc;
In many cases the internet browsing software (web browser) usually by default allows for storage of cookie files in the User's end device.
Service users may change their cookie settings at any time.
These settings can be changed in particular by blocking the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your internet browser or inform about their placement in the device of Service User each time. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the settings of the internet browsing software (web browser).
No changes to the settings mean acceptance of cookies used by the bilety.hydropolis.pl website.
The Operator of the Website informs that limitations for using cookie files may affect at certain functions available on the Service websites.
Cookie files stored in the User's end device can be used also by advertisers and partners working with the Service.